|07-07-2016||Building Development Standards|
|07-07-2016||Car Rental Concession and Lease Agreement|
|07-07-2016||Fees, Rates and Charges - Approved - 1 JULY 2014|
|07-07-2016||Lost and Found Form|
|07-07-2016||Private Hangar Agreement|
|07-07-2016||Rules and Regulations - Final|
|07-07-2016||Sample Sublease Hangar Agreement|
|07-07-2016||SASO Operating and Lease Agreement|
|07-07-2016||SGU Geotech Report Final|
|07-07-2016||Tie Down Agreement|
|03-16-2017||Drone Information 03-13-2017|
|04-20-2017||Tarmac Delay Contingency Plan - Update - 28 March 2017 - SGU|
|04-20-2017||Minmum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Activites 03-08-2016|
|07-26-2018||DBE Program Goal|
|12-07-2018||PRIVATE HANGAR AGREEMENT - 07-30-2015|
Environmental Impact Study
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. For school tours and private showings, please contact the Administrative professional, by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 435-627-4081 to make arrangements. Tours will be limited to staff time availability.
Contact your airline directly.
Contact the airlines directly to make reservations. Telephone numbers are listed below :
American Airlines: 1-800-433-7300 (for flights to Phoenix)
Allegiant Airlines: 1-702-505-8888 (for flights to Mesa, AZ)
United Airlines: 1-800-864-8331 (for flights to Denver an Los Angeles)
Delta Airlines: 1-800-221-1212 (for flights to Salt Lake City)
Parking can be paid by cash or credit card. The airport accepts Visa and MasterCard only. Cash can be paid at two locations; one inside and one outside of the terminal. Insert your ticket and payment. The kiosk will mark your ticket as paid. KEEP YOUR TICKET to insert into the parking machine as you leave the parking lot.
Lost baggage should be reported to your airline or call the SkyWest counter desk at 435-634-3480. To report personal items (other than baggage) lost on the airport, contact the Administrative professional at 435-627-4081.
About one hour prior to the scheduled flight take off time.
At the roundabout on South Airport Parkway, follow to the entrance of the Airport Terminal. The ticket gate access lane will be on your left side. Press button to dispense a parking ticket and gate will open for access.
Yes. The charge is $5.00 per day and can be paid by cash, check or credit.
Paid parking is now in effect. The first hour is free and is $5.00 per day thereafter.
Yes, please call the Airport Administration Office at 435-627-4080.
Call the Airport Administration Office for a telephone number to Sky West Airlines.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8: 00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Airport Terminal is open 7 days a week, 4:45 am to Midnight.
Security and ID requirements change frequently. For more information, click on the following link to the TSA website www.tsa.gov/.
St. George, Utah
No, you will need to make arrangements for these in advance, click the following link to find available services https://www.visitstgeorge.com/travel-tools/.
Wi-Fi at this location provided by AWI Networks, a local internet service provider.
SGU By the Numbers
- 9,300 ft. (1.8 miles) runway expandable to 11,500 ft.
- Built on 1,203 acres.
- Two 50 ft. wide parallel taxiways (one partial and one full length)
- Meets all FAA safety requirements
- State of the Art Instrumentation Approach
- Construction provided hundreds of local jobs in a difficult economic climate
- Will accommodate regional jet aircraft, 737s and Airbus 319s
- Access provided from the new Interchange two and Southern Parkway which is part of the proposed Dixie Regional Beltway
- More property for General Aviation operations and Fixed Base Operators
- Full ILS instrumentation and navigational aids will be available
- Completely expandable to allow the City to meet future needs of the community and area
- Thousands of adjacent developable acreage to accommodate economic development activities
- Opportunities for other destinations and airlines if and when the market dictates
- Great time to build because of low construction and material costs, with bids coming in at an average of 45% to 50% below 2007 estimates
- Modern 35,000 sq. ft. terminal building. Terminal is expandable
New Airport Funding
- The total cost of the replacement airport is estimated at $159 million
- Approx. $123 million is coming from FAA grants. The City also received an additional $3 million in ARRA funds in 2009 for the terminal building
- Approx. $10 million is coming from Washington County through the use of Transient Room Tax
- Approx. $23 million is coming from City transportation and water/sewer funds
- No property tax, income or sales tax was used to fund city financial obligation for the new airport